Anton Voloshin was born on August 16, 1987 in Moscow.
- From 1994 to 1997 he studied at school number 5 of the city of Ulan-Ude
- From 1997 to 1999 he studied at school number 633 in Moscow
- From 1998 to 2001 he studied at the gymnasium No. 7 of Khimki,
- From 2001 to 2004 in Khimki Lyceum No. 11.
- From 2003 to 2005, Anton Voloshin was the captain of the Khimki KVN team “His People”. He took part in KVN festivals in Anapa and Sochi.
- In 2004 he entered the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, which he graduated in 2011.
- In 2009–2013, he was a sound engineer at the Municipal Institution “Youth Center Voskhod,” Khimki, Moscow Region.
- Since May 2013 – sound engineer of VGTRK.